We’ve added a feature that will allow you to combine multiple social accounts and emails for a contact into one place. We try to automatically combine accounts when we’re sure it’s the same person. Sometimes, though, we can’t be certain. In those situations we need your help to make it happen. Don’t worry; it’s super easy and fast!
This merging feature is a way for you to help us when we can’t tell if the contacts should be merged.
Why do you need to merge contacts?
- If you communicate with a single person across multiple different email accounts of theirs
- If their social media accounts aren’t attached to the same email to which you are connected with them
- If a contact has personal and company accounts but you want treat them both the same.
So how do you merge a profile?
- Click on the contact’s name that you are currently tracking to go to that contact’s individual page.
- Click on “Merge Accounts” under their picture
- Search the new email address or person’s social media account in the search box.
- When the correct profile is found, click on it to merge it into the same account from where you began the merge process.
- Confirm the notification that you want to merge the account.
- It could possibly take up to an hour to update Relately’s scoring system so if you don’t see it right away, please be patient.
Want to be notified when we add more features? Interested in resources for learning how to grow and build a relationship? Want to save time each day and make more sales with less effort? Sign up below to receive blog updates, Relately service improvements, and valuable resources to help build better relationships with Relately!